Salary: 100,000-120,000 THB
- Male or Female, Age 43 years old up.
- Bachelor Degree: Finance, Law or related field.
- Have experiences in Director or GM in Leasing, Banking, or Finance company.
- An experience of collections in Leasing Business is advantage.
- Have strong knowledge of Commercial Law or Civil Law.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to drive a car and have driving license.
- Can work under pressure and time limited.
- Able to travel upcountry.
Credit and Collection
1. Ensure operation results of Collection Team are achieved per target.
2. Achieve collection target specified by company.
3. Review credit (Auto & Machine, short term lease)
4. Review early termination case, late charge waiving, cheque withdraw and other A/R.
5. Review list of demanding letter.
6. Review Probability of default (P/D) report.
7. Tracking customer record, call & visit, follow up payment.
8. Compromise/restructure A/R.
9. Provide legal collection docs and case before send to outside lawyer.
10. Work with outside lawyer for legal case.
11. Coordinate with other division for collection issues.
Legal and Execution.
1. Execution (Machine), Amendment of contract.
2. Deal with government agent for legal issue.
3. Provide legal advice/opinion.
1. Check the correctness of agreement preparation and legal docs.
2. Input data in leasing system.
3. Revise and review lease agreement amendment.
4. Issue P/O (Machine)
5. Issue expiration letter.
6. Monitoring and follow up all agreement and addendum.
7. Update data in order to make a payment to supplier such as delivery date, first
payment of rental fee date.
8. Make a monthly execution report.
- Provident fund (5-10%)
- Social Security
- Group health and accident Insurance
- Dental fee
- Company Trip and New year party
Location: Near BTS Ha Yaek Lat Phrao Station , Bangkok