Salary: 150,000-220,000 THB
- Male or Female.
- Age 40 Years Up.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Experiences 15 years+
- Good English.
- Head of accounting and finance department, work closely with section managers.
- Reporting of accounting and Tax in Thailand and consolidated F/s to japan (US GAAP).
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Improvement of accounting process (include system enhancement)
- Review and approve JVs and Payment Voucher of Auto and Machine Business.
- Review and present financial statement, financial documents, accounting documents and consolidated package to President and MIC ( Tokyo HQ ) both in Thai GAAP and US
Present financial statement and Economic Update to management in monthly performance meeting.
- Prepare aging information to be used in provisioning and discuss with concerned departments.
- Accounting scopes including AR, AP, Asset, End of Contract Management, Billing and Collection.
- Liaison with KPMG external audit for any audit matter.
- Support modification, maintenance, update of company’s backbone system, incl. considering new systems and implementation.
- Prepare information, data, flows and process to ultimately create budget plan and monthly forecast.
- Liaison with Revenue department for tax related matter filing tax.
- To develop enhance flows and process of finance and accounting.
- Keeping company’s financial standard and regulations including tax rule to be in line with current standards and regulations.
- Signing of financial statement, tax documents and other legally required materials.
- Organize weekly Treasury meeting with treasury team.
- Make decision for funding execution.
- Have a good relationship with banks on treasury matters.
- Be a leader for Debenture issuance.
- Be a contact point with credit rating companies, arranger, legal and Bond Investors for company debenture.
- Provide information to rating companies for credit rating review matter and bond arranger for new issuance.
- Provide information to banks for credit facility review.
- Approve e-banking transaction for required payments.
- Review terms and conditions for credit facility agreement together with HQ.
- Provident fund (5-10%)
- Social Security
- Group health and accident Insurance
- Dental fee
- Company Trip and New year party
- Working Date : Monday-Friday
- Working Time : 08.30-17.00
- Location: MRT Phaholyothin