Salary: 33-40K + Car Allowance 5,000 Baht+ Cost of Living
- Male or Female.
- Age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Economics, Management or Related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience of Call center or Customer Service field.
- Experience in Avaya System is advantage. (Avaya call center system)
- Proven experience of managing day to day performance of call center team.
- Excellent communication skills across channels, problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and find answers.
- Have good attitude, service mind and interpersonal skill (Contact with Customers).
- Able to drive and have Driver License.
- Have computer skill (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Training, coaching and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize. Efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, and call center operations.
- Bonus 3-4 months
- Provident fund (5-10%)
- Social Security
- Health-Check Up
- Group health and accident Insurance
- Dental fee
- Company Trip and New year party
Working Date : Monday-Friday (2 Saturdays/year)
Working Time : 08.00-16.30
Location: Vibhavadi 60