Salary: 45,000-50,000 THB
- Female, age 32-45 year old.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years experiences in Warehouse and/or Managerial level.
- Experience in working with FDA is a must.
- Can communicate in English.
- Highly Organized; Production and planning skills required.
- Understanding of stock management systems; ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; leadership skills
- Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to engage and motivate others, Drive to achieve results
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Forecasting involving making predictions of events that will occur in the future based on past data.
- Purchases product and services required for Manages the supply chain process by maintaining control of inventory management, the production process, distribution, sales, and sourcing of suppliers to supply required goods at reasonable prices
- Ensures that the goods are delivered to the consumer in a timely manner.
- Organizational abilities refer to the ability of the operations manager to focus on different projects without getting distracted by the many processes.
- Provides guidance to employees
- Group Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Location: MRT Silom