Salary: 28,000-38,000 THB
- Age 25 – 28 years old
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience 3 – 5 year
- Good English skill with minimum TOEIC 700
- Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics engineering.
- 8-10 years working experience in the electronics industry. i.e. Semiconductor company, Original equipment manufacturers, Electronics components manufacturers or design service company.
- Candidates with related pre-sales experience in the electronics industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledge & experience in Industrial 4.0/Industrial IoT or smart factory automation related markets will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses strong drive for results.
- Team player with positive attitude, proactive and self-motivated.
- Understand company product knowledge and policy in order to perform product introduction independently
- Strengthen company presence in Thailand by Explore new customer and catch their attention via Murata product introduction.
- Promotion Activity & Customer Information Management.
- Understand Customer’s detail information (pain-point, project roadmap, organization, competitor) and share information within internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for planning & executing product promotion activities (pre-sales design-in activities) while working with Product Engineer located in Singapore and Japan.
- Perform technical presentations to customers and understand customers’ project specifications, needs and propose appropriate proposals to customers.
- Share product & technical knowledge matter among Thai Murata Sales staff (contact window of Product engineering team located in Singapore and Japan).
- Achieve yearly Sales target by executing sales department policy & strategies.
- Bonus payment twice a year
- Social security insurance
- Providence fund
- Medical fee
- Group life insurance
- Language course (English & Japanese)
- Activities such as company trip, etc.
- Work Date: Monday-Friday
- Work Time: 08.00-17.10
- Location: Silom, Bangkok