Salary: Not over 35,000 THB
- Bachelor‘s degree or master ‘S degree in social science, Human resource management or relate.
- At least 5 years of sound experience human resource management at manager level.
- High motivation and ability to influence other without authority.
- Passion in developing people.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Assist in creating job description that attracts job candidates qualified for the job.
- Revise job descriptions and qualifications to meet job duties and job requirements.
- Recruit qualified personnel process, interview, discuss salary, benefits, position and job candidate evaluation.
- Assist management in creating personnel evaluation and retention programs.
1 Searching candidates from Website or Recruitment company
2 Interview candidate
3 Prepare employment contract for new staff
4 Orientation new staff
5 Update employees list
6 Prepare training report send to department of skill development
1 Check daily attendance
2 Prepare and make employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis. Include leave record, overtime.
3 Maintenance of employee data. e.g. detail of employee, leave balances, head count
4 Prepare and make payroll for employee and temporary staffs.
5 Prepare and make personal tax (PND1) report for Thai staffs.
6 Prepare and make Social Security Fund report for Thai staffs and Japanese.
7 Prepare and make Bonus evaluation template.
8 Report in-out staff for Accident Insurance
9 Prepare document for probation evaluation staff
10 Support all department (contact supplier, government)
11 Report in-out staff for social security of month
12 Summarize OT of month
13 Prepare activities board of month
14 Prepare regulation of welfare
15 Update employees status with Accident insurance
16 Setup training course for staffs. (If have)
Salary Adj & Bonus
1 Prepare and make Promotion & Salary Adjustment template.
2 Summarize leave record for adjust salary appraisal on April
3 Calculate annual salary adjustment
4 Calculate bonus of Jun
5 Summarize leave record for bonus appraisal on Dec
1 Summary Payroll staff by person report for yearly report.
2 Prepare PND1 Kor of year
3 Prepare Kor Tor 20 Kor.of year
4 Prepare 50 bis for staff
5 Medical check up program – annual
1 Prepare and issue document for ISO 9001
- Location: Bangna