Salary: 70,000-90,000 THB
1. Bachelor Degree in Finance
2. CPA is preferable
3. Professionally qualified accountant
4. Good knowledge in Thai accounting rules and Taxation law
5. At least 6 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in managerial capacity with MNC exposure.
6. Previous experience gained in Asia / Global Business
7. Proficiency in Local Accounting Standards, US GAAP and IFRS
8. Good command of written and spoken English
9. Proficient in ERP system; knowledge on Oracle is highly preferable.
10. Can work under pressure, independent and conscientious
11. With sound people management skill to lead the team
12. Self-motivated and role model of the team
13. Report to Expatriate GM.
14. Knowledge of Japanese business culture and practices including JSOX would be an advantage.
15. Leadership – drive initiatives for improvement and engage other Business Units for the Company
1. To lead and manage the financial and accounting activities including:
Handling for monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing operation on a timely basis.
Prepares reports and analysis of results, including investigation of variances and their interpretation
Co-ordinate with US, Japan and other regional offices persons for all aspects of financial reporting
Liaison with external and internal auditors, banks etc.
Conduct general supervision over financial, treasury, taxation and accounting matters
Foreign exchange management including hedging
Responsible for Tax and Accounting audit including VAT
Actively seek opportunities and execute Productivity improvement
Manage budgeting, forecasting, statutory & financial management reporting
Manage tax compliance, including Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Taxes, VAT, Tax returns, Tax
refunds and others
2. Be the business Partner to the General Manager, Sales and Customer Service and actively provide
advice on Financials (PL, BS, Inventory, Cash flow, etc.) for operational decision making.
3. Drive the process of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
4. Prepare and ensure financial policies and procedures for local office as well as ensuring the integrity and
effectiveness of internal financial controls per Group requirements.
5. Manage Local staff and train them for their development, develop and coach the subordinates.
6. Liaise with external auditors, tax and other relevant government authorities
Guarantee Bonus 1 month
Medical Allowance, Dental allowance
Accident and Lift Insurance
Start Vacancy Leave 12 days
Over Time allowance
Staff Activities, New year party and etc.
Working Date : Monday-Friday
Working Hours : 08.30-17.00
- Location: BTS Chongnonsi