Salary: 45,000-65,000 THB
– Male / Female Age not over 35years
– Education Level: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or above.
– Accounting experience of 8 years or more, has accounting management
experience of 3 years or more.
– Knowledge about Thai Revenue Code, Thai Custom Law and International
trade Law(Double Taxation).
– Knowledge and experience in International Financial Reporting
– Standard (IFRS) and Thailand Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS).
– Knowledge and experience in International business.
– the skills, knowledge and ability to use ERP program, and integrate
– Possess the comprehensive skills, knowledge and ability to use
Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
– Possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
– Can work under pressure and urgency to accomplish the desired results
under the designated deadline.
– Possess good corporate, service minded, have an understanding of the
needs of stakeholders
– Ensure correct and timely month end closing, financial reporting
and consolidation report.
– Manage bank relationships, monitoring cash flow and managing bank
– Liaison with Revenue Department and external auditors
Building cross-functional relationships are required
– Manage financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to
– Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor
Working Date : Monday-Friday
Working Hours : 08.30-17.00
- Location: BTS National Stadium