1. Male / Female, age 40-45 years.
2. Bachelor’s degree in law, business or related fields.
3. At least 5 years’ experience in law and regulatory compliance.
4. Able to draft and verify contracts in Thai and English.
5. Legal knowledge of national and international trade.
1. Draft rules and regulations of the company. For employees to comply with the law and business of the
company (Both Thai and English) according to the main regulations from MELCO Company
2. Make an annual training plan. To understand the rules
3. Give advice and answer questions to employees. About complying with rules, regulations and laws Related
to the company
4. Draft and inspect contracts and examine various contracts of the company in both Thai and English
5. Be a legal advisor related to business
6. Plan annual compliance audits and create a checklist based on the Compliance Audit (CSCS) document.
7. Check for compliance with rules / regulations and laws Related to company work for all relevant
departments (CSCS and GIC).
8. Review evidence and relevant information in the event of a conflict of interest to present to top
management. To decide corrective / preventive action
9. Acquire and coordinate with outside lawyers for legal proceedings and report the progress of cases to senior
10. Make legal risk assessments and management.
11. Acting as the secretary of meetings of the Corporate Governance Committee of the Company.
12. Report of Conflict of Interest Report (When there is a case) and report on the progress of the case (According
to the time of the case)
Working Date : Monday-Friday
(เสาร์ เว้น เสาร์ มกราคม-มีนาคม 3 เดือน//เมษายน-ธันวาคม ไม่ทำวันเสาร์)
Working Hours : 07.30-16.45
- Location: Bangna-Trad km.22