- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Telecom Engineering
- Cisco Certification is preferable (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
- Palo Alto certification is preferable
- AWS certification is preferable
- Any other certification in related core is preferable.
• [Required] Worked in network implementation field for 5-10 years at least with multiple scale of projects. (Enterprise one is preferable)
• [Required] Worked as senior implementation engineer for 2 years at least with covering and conduct for junior engineers under responsibility.
• [Required] Worked for project-management role handle multiple projects at same time for 3 years at
• [Required] Worked with multiple parties and vendor controlling.
• Good leadership and confidence in leading situations.
• Good and confidence to initiate an idea.
• Able to work under pressure and team spirits
• Able to work in long working hours and work on holiday and weekend
• Good team player, Problem Solving, Logical Thinking
• Good in self learning. And proactive learning.
Working Date : Mon – Fri:
(Some Sat. as stated in TTS-T’s calendar as of 2021)
Working Hours : 8.30-17.30