Salary: not over 32K
- Male or Female
- 24 – 28 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- GPA higher than 3.0
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Have knowledge of VAT, withholding tax deduction (oversea), TFRS for NPAE will be an advantage.
- Experience in Credit control management, Forward Contract, Collection.
- High responsibilities, Able to work under pressure and very tight deadlines, work well on documentation
- Positive attitude, Honesty and Accountability, Good Relationship, Decision making skills
- Experience in D365 system is a plus
- Good computer skill and proficient on Microsoft Office (especially excel)
- Able to communicate via email.
- TOEIC Scores: at least 550 (if any)
• Finance: Dealing with the Bank related Foreign exchange rate and Forward contract.
• Finance: Credit Control Management (Credit rating, credit control)
• Collection payment from customers (Oversea & Local) and record the transactions
• Reconciliation for Withholding tax certificate from customers (Oversea & Local)
• Reconciliation for Tax Invoice of Output VAT, Bank
• Prepare statement of account for oversea customer, AR balance confirmation letter
• Being Responsible for the deadline and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Working Date : Mon – Fri:
(Some Sat. as stated in TTS-T’s calendar as of 2021)
Working Hours : 8.30-17.30