Age: 29-35 years old, Female
Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in
Work Experience: 6-10 yearsin accounting field & experiences of accounting software.
Language: Good Command of writing & speaking English
Typing: Standard level
Computer skill: Have knowledge of advance Excel
Other Skill: Experiences of Accounting Software / Strong analytical and problem solving
*Manner: On time, no late, good health, much responsible of work, willing to work hard, optimism, honest, and able
to perform task to meet deadline.
– Handle of Oversea transaction: Payment / Receiving, Verify Sales/Purchase Transactions.
– Monitoring daily cash IN-OUT and cash Management, and handle CMS cash pooling with SWS group.
– Review & Reconcile all banks, AP-AR and others of Assets/Liabilities.
– Ensure Monthly-Yearly Closing in accordance with accounting standard and the company policies.
– Coordinate with all banks & matters related, Auditing confirmation-year ended.
– Others as assigned by leader and/or superior.
1. Food & transportation allowance: 3,800.- /month
2. Diligent: 500.- /month (if no late, no leave)
3. Group insurance for IPD, accident
4. Medical fee: 30,000.-/year
5. Dental fee: 5,000.-/year
6. Spa, fitness or family medical: 6,000.-/year
7. Provident funds: 5% from basic salary
8. 6 days annual leave for first 3 years, from year 4th will be 1 day additional (Maximum not over 12 days annual leave)
9. Annual health check
10. Company trip
11. New Year Party
12. Yearly Bonus (depended on company’s business situation and profit)
Working Date: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: (8:30-17:30)
- Location: Bangkok