Age: 26 – 32 years old, Male
Education: Bachelor degree in Engineer or Technical
Work Experience: 3-5 years in Sales (with strong service mind), some experience in Automotive (car & motorcycle)
Language: Good Command in English (all speaking, reading, and writing) because our customers or suppliers are in Asia-Pacific area
Typing: Standard level
Computer skill: Good in Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
Other: 1. Familiar with Indian culture/language (if available)
2. Able to travelling aboard to visit customers and suppliers
3. Having Trading skill, Negotiation skill
4. Careful/detail-oriented, Compliance, Diligent, Integrity, Humility and Respect.
*Manner: On time, no late, much responsible of work, prefer person who good at careful in detailed working, etc.
· New business
– Sales Promotion (Development) to Asean and India Market.
– Expand (keeping) new/current business.
– Getting new customer with cooperating distributor.
· Customer focus
– Getting and verify RFQ to issue quotation.
– Manage Price/Cost.
– Co-ordinate with the logistics team, regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers.
– Communication with customer and Support customers in case of technical clarification or errors.
· Possibility to have business trip to India / Indonesia
· Others as assigned by superior.
1. Position allowance: 1,000.- /month
2. Food & transportation allowance: 4,050.- /month
3. Diligent: 500.- /month (if no late, no leave)
4. Group insurance for IPD, accident
5. Medical fee: 30,000.-/year
6. Dental fee: 5,000.-/year
7. Spa, fitness or family medical: 6,000.-/year
8. Provident funds: 5% from basic salary
9. 6 days annual leave for first 3 years, from year 4th will be 1 day additional (Maximum not over 12 days annual leave)
10. Annual health check
11. Company trip
12. New Year Party
13. Yearly Bonus (depended on company’s business situation and profit)
Working Time: (8:30-17:30)
Working Date: Monday – Friday
- Location: Bangkok