• Female or Male
• Age 30–40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR or any related fields.
• At least 3 years in General Administration function.
• Good command in English both of speaking and writing
• Good computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Responsible for recruitment process (e.g. job post, screening resume, arrange interview etc.)
• Prepare pre-employment medical examination for new employees and new employee data entry.
• Prepare organizational announcement for new employees.
• Provide data for management information (e.g. leave records, attendance records etc.)
• Facilitate employee’s group insurance, i.e. outpatient & inpatient medical benefit, hospitalization,
personal accident and travel insurance related matters.
• Coordinate with SSO regarding overall of SSO issue.
• Coordinate activities, information meeting and various training programs.
• Handle 90 days report for our existing foreign employees.
• Plan and coordinate employee activities such as Company trip, New Year Party, etc.
• General office supplies and stationery ordering/purchasing.
• Making flight, hotel, golf and car bookings.
• Any other HR & GA duties as assigned by time to time.
Bonus 4-5 months
Transportation 4,800 baht
Working Time: (8:30-17:30)
Working Date: Monday – Friday
- Location: Bangkok