· Female or Male age 25 – 35 years old.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
· Experiences in database administrator, Linux and Windows Server environments for 3-5 years.
· Extensive experiences with database technologies such a MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, and familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
· MCSE/MCSA certifications are preferred.
· Advance knowledge related to database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
· Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools, PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills.
· Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
· Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Az
· Good written and verbal communication skills in is a plus.
· Install, upgrade and manage database applications.
· Maintain performance of database servers, perform database tuning, indexing and database consistency.
· Set and maintain database standards, manage database access and develop process for optimizing database security.
· Set, monitor and maintain replication of data in database to increase high-availability and support disaster recovery requirements.
· Design and build data warehouse to support business applications and reports.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
· Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
· Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
· Create automation for repeating database tasks.
· Collaborate with others IT members and colleagues in different department to prepare, setup, and provide the appropriate database as project-based and per request.
· Keep reporting to supervisor and management to update project/task status, incidents and technical issues in regular basis.
· Be available for on-call support as needed.
Working Date : Monday-Friday
Working Hours : 08.30-17.30
- Location: Bangkok